Dr. Jonathan Daniels is an obstetrician-gynecologist in Salt Lake City, UT and Elko, NV and is affiliated with multiple hospitals including LDS Hospital and Salt Lake Regional Medical Center. He served as a physician in the U.S. Air Force in Mountain Home, Idaho where he was awarded the Meritorious Service Medal. Most recently, he had a private practice in Kansas for 8 years before moving back to Utah in 2009.
• 1989 - University of Texas Medical School
• 1989–1991 - Christus St Joseph Hospital -
Residency, obstetrics and gynecology
• 1991–1993 - Franklin Square Hospital
Center - Residency, obstetrics and
• American Board of Obstetrics and
• Utah State Medical License
• Utah Medical Association
• Diplomat of American Board of Obstetrics
• American Medical Association
After delivering more than 4,000 babies, Dr. Jonathan Daniels has become known as "Salt Lake's OB/GYN". You can count on him for exceptional care for your gynecological and obstetrical needs.